Marketing Officer (Performance & Affiliate Marketing)
£33,977 – £38,360 plus benefits
We are seeking a passionate Marketing Officer (Performance & Affiliate), to join the Programmes Marketing team at Imperial College Business School. This is an opportunity for a digital marketer to run advertising campaigns across various platforms – Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Snap to name a few – and engage an international audience with their ads.
Working as part of Imperial College London, this is an exciting role for a marketer to excel in and run campaigns that compete with the world’s top Business Schools.
Duties and responsibilities
As the Marketing Officer (Performance & Affiliate), you will support the Marketing Manager to deliver advertising – PPC: Search, Discovery, Display, Social, and affiliate marketing campaigns that generate leads aligned to Imperial College Business School’s targets of attracting high-calibre students from around the world.
You will implement marketing campaigns across the Business School’s degree programmes (MBA, MSc, PhD, Summer School, and Undergraduate), and report on their success. You will work closely with a media agency to deliver campaigns that deliver audience growth in target regions and convert prospective students to applicants.
Working across social media, affiliate partners and higher education media, the leads you generate will feed directly into our CRM, and you will target existing contacts with aspirational media campaigns.
You will be in regular contact with our media agency and support the Marketing Manager to manage this relationship. You will be using insights from your own evaluations of campaigns to implement improvements for future campaign performance
- Educated to a degree, or equivalent, ideally in Business, Marketing, or another relevant subject, or equivalent experience in a similar or related role
- Experience in planning, implementing and analysing performance marketing campaigns
- Significant experience in coordinating paid social media campaigns
- Experience in working with third-party and affiliate marketing campaigns to promote a brand or product
- Experience in strategic media planning including developing briefs and audience targeting
- Experience of using Google Analytics and providing reports on marketing performance using a range of marketing analytics tools
- Experience of writing copy for multiple audiences and mediums
- Experience of prioritising tasks and managing a busy workload successfully to ensure that deadlines and targets are met
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing landscape, performance marketing tactics, and metrics
- Excellent written communication skills including writing and editing for the web, email marketing and social media
- Ability to write clearly and appropriately for diverse audiences with excellent attention to detail and proof-reading skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret quantitative and qualitative data to inform marketing activity
Full details of this role can be found in the Job Description.
This is a full time and open-ended position, and you will be based in the South Kensington campus.
Should you require any further details please contact: Mike Igbins, Marketing Manager (Performance & Affiliate): [email protected]
Closing date: 24 July 2022.
To apply please click here Marketing Officer (Performance and Affiliate Marketing) | Jobs | Imperial College London